cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we change the look and feel of tabs in agentry 2.3...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to change the look and feel of tabs in agentry 2.3. As you can see in attachment , i need to change the default color of tabs(yellow and grey).

The tabs in screenshot like details, operations, component, objects, attachments. Default color for it is-Yellow for selected and Grey for unselected.

I have to change this color anyhow, please help me out.

And i also have to change the color of selected and unselected workorder list. As you can see at the very left of the screen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, changing the tab colors in the WPF client is not yet supported.  I also am unsure if the selected row color is supported or not.  I suspect it is not but will have to test and report back.

--Bill

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

At least for SMP 3 I'm glad to be wrong here.  You can set the background color for the selected row of a Tile List in WPF.  On your Tile List View field, List Tile View Data / Styles properties tab under the List Tile View Styles section set the Selected Rows style.  The tile list will utilize that background color for the currently selected row.

I have not tested this on SMP 2.3 yet as I don't have an environment ready to use for testing but if it works the setting would be the same.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill.....

But i have to work on SMP 2.3. And have to change the selected row color.