cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Notification Follow-up Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need a little help with QM again if you wouldn't mind!

QM notifications.

I would like to remove the x2 warehouse management fields from the popup box when you select the IM Blocked > Unrestricted from the action box.

Storage Type

Storage Bin

Please see attached photo for clarification.

As always many thanks.

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Chcek Function module maintained for this action in SPRO. I guess Fm used is customized one.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for the feedback

Would you happen to know where in SPRO would I find the FM module?

Cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I think in your case warehouse management is active, and stock is being managed by that.

If warehouse management is not implemented then Storage Type and Storage bin do not come.

If stock is being managed in storage bins, then you have to post also according to bins.

regards/rohit

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

SPRO>IMG>QM>Quality Notifications>Notification Processing>Additional Notification Functions>Define Action Box>Define Functions for the Action Box> Select your Notification type and Click on Activities. Now Select Function type; In your case: IM Blocked>Unrestricted and click on Details.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

The FM used is QMLR_BLOCKED_TO_FREE_STOCK.

There is also a QMLR_BLOCKED_TO_FREE_STOCK_ST2 I tried to select this one to check what the differences were and got the following error.

message no. QM403

QMLR_BLOCKED_TO_FREE_STOCK_ST2 does not have E_QNQMASM0 parameter

To put some light on why I'm trying to bypass having to enter the Wm fields I should give you the full back ground as this would help you understand why I would like to remove the WM and Sloc from the selection options when releasing material from blocked stock to unrestricted.

My original issue was when you try to post goods using the 343mvt via the QM notification I get i get error message no. L9042

Storage type MKX not suitable as an interface (SU management is active)

As we use Storage units to manage material in WM storage types.

We have a ZTable which creates the WM transfer order when material is released from blocked stock automatic.

I need a solution to either

Remove the WM fields from the FM used for blocked to unrest> message no. QM403

Or resolve the problem why material can't be transferred from blocked stock to unrest for SU active locations>message no. L9042

Many Thanks

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Just seem your reply:)

Yes we are using WM but I get the following error when trying to transfer the material via the notification action box.

message no. L9042

Storage type MKX not suitable as an interface (SU management is active)

Is it possible to transfer material to direct to an SU active storage type?

Thanks

Paul