cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display invoice print (PDF) in sales order(Credit/Debit note) attachement for Validator

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I would like to know if is there any possibility to display invoice print (PDF) in sales order (Credit/Debit note) as attachment.

Issue:  Customer raise the credit note with the reference of invoice, sometimes user don't explain the reason for credit and don't attach any reference document in sales order(credit request).

Customer requirement: Customer want to display reference invoice print (PDF)in sales order(Credit request) for validator so validator can cross check with invoice and validate the credit note.

Could you suggest the best solution?

I am thinking about text determination in credit note.

Note: Customer want to see reference invoice (PDF) automatically in credit note(VA02) attach document.

Vipin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

You are right about upload the document but my customer requirement is whenever they create credit note the reference invoice PDF document should get in attach file automatically so user don't need to go anywhere to search the document and attach it and credit note validator will get direct access of invoice PDF in VA02 only.

Is there any solution on this?

Thanks for ur reply..

Vipin

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

No it is not possible In sap standard ..

0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

Ask your user to go to SU3 TCode and set the parameter for workflow activation SD_SWU_ACTIVE and mark it X as shown below

And using VA02 ask user to attach document from presentation server.

Hope this helps

Nagaraj

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nagraj

you provided one is only for applicable users wise

0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

I agree.  I think I like the idea given by Santosh too.  Using CV01N seems better idea. Some one presented the solution of document attachment in the link below:

Document Management Systems - Wiki - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Nagaraj

(Happy to be learning)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vipin Khapre

Hi this link may be helpful please check this Document Management Systems - Wiki - SCN Wiki

Dear Vemuri sir

SD_SWU_ACTIVE = X'  in SU3 T.code if we activate we can find Service object ICON in va02 by this way also we can attach ...But it is user wise only

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In a simple way user should be advised to provide the reson in return sales order in Name in So field which covers about 20t len for eg - short material, defective,ussed,odd,rejection,some code word could also be used to clear the dout while issuing the Credit note to customer.

Kind Regards

Kamlesh

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

You can use CV01N transaction code to add the attachment in the Credit memo request

Save Invoice PDF in application server  or Desk top and now call CV01N with document type as PDF, attach Invoice pdf which will be reflected automatically in VA02

This is standard functionality enabled within DMS, check this transaction and revert if you need more help

thanks

santosh