Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to give REVOKE CLOSE option in CO02 only for selective users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Need to Restrict Revoke Close Option in Tcode CO02 (Under Functions - Restrict Processing - Revoke Close) through Role/Object Level.  Can any one suggest how to control this .    Need to give access for CO02 for 5 Users , but only 2 Users can able to do Revoke Close Option , other 3 Users should not able to do this activity.

BR,

Murali

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any share some idea to fix this issue.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try attaching the action "revoke close" to a user-status and limit the status available to users via B_USERSTAT and B_USERSTAT_T

0 Kudos

There is no authorization object as B_USERSTAT_T , but there is a authorization object as B_USERSTAT . I tried to create a Temporary Role and manually assigned this Object .  In this object there is no way to control REVOKE Close option . 

But there is one way noted in Google to restrict Revoke Close option .

1.Goto BS22

2.Select the system status TEC0 (I0045) & just duble click it,

3.Maintain the Revoke technical completion (BUTA) =Forbidd (not allowed),

But if i set the above Parameter ,  this will restrict Revoke Option for all the users .  I need to control ONLY for selective users .  I can set some value in user data for those users  , based on that i can write some coding to restrict , but i want to know where to write this code ....  I tried in some area , but it never works.

Can any one give some idea to fix this issue.

BR,

Murali

0 Kudos

Issue has been fixed.  Tried with Exit and created a Dummy Role .  attached the Role to required users , those who ever have the access of this Role will able to revoke close option.

Thanks to every one.

BR,

Murali