cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enable My Benefits in Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having issues in enabling "My Benefits" app in Fiori.

I am new to this field so please pardon my knowledge.

Following are the Software Component installed in our system:

Software Component          Release          Level

------------------------------             -------------          ---------

SAP_BASIS                           702                0009

SRA007                                 600                0003

UIX01HCM                             100                0003

Unable to find the Business Function HR-BEN to activate it in SFW5

We have successfully enabled other apps like My Leave Request, Approve Purchase Order, My Travel Request. Having issues with "My Benefits"

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sriram

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Has your issue solved? If so, how did you manage to solve this? As I am getting the same issue for fiori.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram ,

As an initial step please check if all the fiori components are on the latest and necessary snotes are applied.

Comparing your system to here , there seems to be an update on the SRA007 1.0 component . also check the necessary snotes are applied 1931616 .

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

Since our Front End Component is at level 03 (UIX01HCM) we have maintained the back-end server SRA007 as leve 03 also.

Also we are not able to implement the note 1931616.

Thanks,

Sriram                               

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

UIX01HCM SP03 is latest and OData SRA007 Sp05 is the latest,

You should update the OData(SRA007) to SP05. The same OData was used in the old Wave1 apps that is why the SP levels are different.

My Benefits Fiori app is the ESS Benefits Participation Overview.

If you do not have ESS Benefits running the app will not work.

Please configure the ESS Benefits and use the transaction HRBEN003 for Participation Monitor. If this works then the My Benefits app will work as well.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Below is the output when I execute HRBEN003:

Thanks,

Sriram

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Could you check in the browser console if you are getting error in the Odata calls.

Also please update the OData component SRA007 to SP05.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I haven't enabled "My Benefits" app yet so where to check for Odata calls in the browser console. I am using Chrome browser.

Thanks,

Sriram

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Please upgrade the OData compoenent and enable the app and then see if you have issues.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

You said that latest OData Service for SRA007 is SP05 by when i look into the service market under following path it says that latest SP is SP04.

Service Marketplace -> Software Download -> support Packages and Patches -> A-Z index and search for F -> SAP Fiori -> SAP fiori for suit -> FIORI ERP APPLICATIONS X1 (SAP Fiori principal apps for SAP ERP) -> FIORI ERP APPLICATIONS X1 1.0 (SAP Fiori principal apps for SAP ERP 1.0) -> Entry by component -> HCM INT NW740 -> SRA007 1.0 -> support Package ->

It might happen that i am looking at wrong please, so can you please specify the correct path so fo sp05