cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Purchase Order from XI to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I have a SOAP -> XI -> IDoc scenario in which everything seems to be working fine until the IDoc hits ECC and I'm receiving an error in transaction we02:

<i>The function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDRSP and the application object type BUS2012 which were determined are not valid for this IDoc.</i>

What processing code should I be using for ORDERS05 IDoc (no enhancements) in the partner profile?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harrison,

use Process code ORDE

FM is called IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS

(very nice to debug)

also described in my book:)

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, that's it

I had figured out the function module, but was having a hard time reverse engineering the corresponding process code.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harrison,

you can always check out my book:)

it shows many logistics IDOCs

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I may just do that

Do you know if there is somewhere I can find a good reference (perhaps an appendix in your book...) of function modules and process codes per IDoc type?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

inside my book you will find all for:

PO, SO, deliveries, invoices (all described step by step)

if you don't know just ask here

Regards,

michal

Answers (0)