Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SRM 5.0 / R/3 4.6c

I am facing difficulties in replicating a vendor. This vendor has no blocks against him and he is defined for three pur orgs in the backend system. I maintained all those pur orgs in ppoma_bbp .When i run the bbpgetvd system shows me message "bbpgetvd program end reached check slg1 for errors". checked slg1 found only warnings. I have tried all possible tests (even changed the account group as those of the other vendors that i replicated with ease) . As told by ramki i ran BBP_SUS_BP_ADM . but then i cant see him in the supplier structure. Can anybody out there please help me to fix this issue.

10 points for sure!!

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Try the following

look in table venmap - is the vendor there ? If so then run transaction BBPUPDVD as the vendor may just need updating.

If the vendor is not in VENMAP then try BBPGETVC then try BBPGETVD as running BBPGETVC will syncronise the vendor customisation.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope.. i cant see him in VENMAP. I am on SRM 5.0 ( bbpgetvc is for older versions as far as i know). Any other inputs.

Rgds

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this.

In R/3 back-end, create a new vendor by copying this same vendor.

Maintain all the Bank details, Inco-terms for this new vendor.

Try replicating that new vendor in SRM system using BBPGETVD.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have raised an OSS message. will update evryone once i hear from them.

Thanks for your patience

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

We are facing exactly same problem in our productive SRM environment.

Did you receive any feeback from SAP support, I would glad if you could share your experience with us.

Thanks,

Raphaë

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

I have not heard anything from SAP so far. I will keep you posted as soon i hear from them.Let me know the scenario for your case.

Rgds

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Either number range has some problem or some other configuartion is missing. What all warning messages come in SLG1 ? Which radio button you selected in BBPGETVD transaction (Internal number range / R/3 / External assignment ) ?

<u>Refer to these links as well.</u>

<b>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/56/54f137a5e6740ae10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

I am goin with external assignment on SRM side to cover all the vendor number ranges. I was succesful in replicating other vendors. only problem is with this vendor and top of this his number sits comfortably in the external number range that i have maintained on SRM side. Do let me know if you need more information.

Krishna

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What are the warnngs you found in SLG1 ?

Can you list all info & warning messages in SLG1 for this vendor ?

Rgds

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error: No Bank Master Data Maintained No Bank Data Transferred

Vendor: 0000100713 for POrg O 50000661 Incoterm Not Maintained in Backend for Vendor

Vendor: 0000100713 for POrg O 50000733 Incoterm Not Maintained in Backend for Vendor

Vendor: 0000100713 for POrg O 50000649 Incoterm Not Maintained in Backend for Vendor

Vendor: 0000100713 for POrg O 50000649 Incoterm Not Maintained in Backend for Vendor

BBPGETVD: Program End Reached

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

The system is clearly giving message as it is looking for inco terms to vendors.

maintain inco terms in vendor master data in backend.

Try to replicate the vendor again.

with regards,

mahesh

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have bank details maintained in the vendor in R/3 ?

Do you have the bank master in SRM (table BNKA) ?

Try this:

In BBPgetvD, uncheck the 'W/o reference to backend P.org' and see.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki

Will try and let you know

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh and Ramki,

These messages were just warnings. I have seen the same warnings with the rest of the vendors but was able to replicate them with ease.Problem is only with this vendor.

Rgds

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Seems like Vendor is not maintained properly in Backend.</b>

Try this.

<u>In R/3 back-end, create a new vendor by copying this same vendor.

Maintain all the Bank details, Inco-terms for this new vendor.

Try replicating that new vendor in SRM system using BBPGETVD.</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul