cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order availaibility date one day in past

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue in SNP planning book / Product view wherein Sales order availability date is one day in past (say, date in ECC 01.04.2015 00:00 hrs --> date in APO 31.03.2015 23:00 hrs). This only happens for plants where DST is maintained. DST ends in March, and this issue is popping up for the sales orders in the subsequent month, i.e. April. The same error is also present in the next month of the DST starting month. The issue is not present in any other months.

I guess this is due to some inconsistencies that has arisen in APO. I saw a previous thread, http://scn.sap.com/thread/1816822, but it has ended without any solution.

Note, we are not using GATP.

Thanks in Anticipation.

Regards,

Biplab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is found to be because of application of note 198411 in ECC. Amongst others, variable DST has been introduced for time zone AUSWA (table TTZDV). But, Western Australia does not follow DST after 2008-09.

Have any of you faced similar issue post the latest version of note 198411 (released on 9-Jul-2014)?

Regards,

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SCM system was not updated with the same note, updated the same and removed variable DST for AUSWA to bring ECC-APO in sync.

Issue stands resolved

Regards,

Biplab

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Biplab for sharing the solution!

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biplab,

Please run the correction report for SO and see if the order availability date change (T.CODE: /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21)

Thanks, Marius