Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Manager 6.1 not rendering on ATE iPad

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Working with Work Manager 6.1 I find the screens aren't rendering for a number of platforms in the ATE. For our current project we are using the iPad screenset but when testing via ATE the screens don't display the data (All the objects are downloaded correctly).

I couldn't find any SAP notes covering the problem.

This makes it difficult to test rules and actions because many are in screens the need to be accessed by drilling into objects. Since the data isn't visible you can't drill into the required screens.

1. Is this a known issue? If so are there plans to fix this?

2. Are there suggested workarounds?

Currently we're using 2 approaches -

a. Temporarily make the rule/action available on the main screens so they can be triggered and debugged.

b. Make the rules/actions available in the Pocket screensets and trigger them from there (Currently only the Windows CE Pocket PC Portrait      platform seems to render correctly)

After successfully testing the rule/action, then remove the temp change. Both approaches can be time consuming and fiddly to implement so it would be much better if ATE just rendered the screens properly.

3. Is it possible to increase the tracing for the other Agentry Clients e.g. WPF or Agentry SMP logging so it can output trace information about rules/actions?

Development Environment -

• ATE Version - 7.0.3.605
  • SMP Platform - 3.0.3.2

Cheers,

Stephen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I suspect that there is a mismatch somewhere on your agentry objects.  Check your Agentry Client and Agentry Server versions against your ATE version.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

My clients are below -

WPF Agentry Client - 7.0.3.605 (this renders correctly shown below)

SMP Platform - 3.0 SP03 PL02 (Not sure where to find the Agentry Sever version embedded in SMP)

ATE - 7.0.3.605

The ATE / Agentry Clients have been downloaded/installed using SMP SDK 3.0 SP04

Searching SCN I found the questions below which state that rendering in the ATE for iPad doesn't work for Agentry 6.1.x. I want to understand if this still applies for v7.x

Cheers,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ATE doesn't currently render iPAD or Android Screens.  This is a known issues and yes it does still apply for SMP 3 (Agentry 7)

The Agentry Server Version in SMP can be found in the Agentry's Startup.log log file.

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for clarifying both points.

Cheers,

Stephen

Answers (0)