SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDBU_HPR not sending deleted article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using WDBU_HPR to send article changes to POS system, everything is working fine, however, the program is not sending deleted article via WSE1.

FYI: WDBU program is able to send deleted article, however, the live system is designed to work with WDBU_HPR.

Based on note 1590819, WDBU_HPR is able to send deleted article.

Appreciate if anyone can help.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone?

After perform WSE1, all the changes are recorded in BCP2 change pointer table.

During execution of WDBU_HPR program

1) FM 'WBB_CHANGE_ARTICLE_FIND' is called to get all the changes below.

- the change record retrieved here including the MARA-LVORM, WLK1 records

- corresponding changes record will stored into 2 tables below

a) ART_CLIENT_ALL

b) ART_STORE_ALL

2) Subroutine DATA_MERGE2(in program LWBB_HPR2F01) will be called. After merged the records, only 1 record left in table ART_CLIENT_ALL, which contains

a) MARA-LVORM information

3) FM 'assortment_list_interface' will be called to generate IDOC

- FM 'ARTICLE_IDOC_DATA_CREATE' is called to generate the IDOC data and the input parameter structure i_art_for_sites is passed as below

ARTNR000000000011003018
BBTYPZ
SEGNAME
LOCNR
DEL_FLAG

- FM ' LISTING_SALES_CHECK' is called whether the article is listed, however, this article has been delisted after perform WSE1.

- The program hit statment 'EXIT at line 134 in FM 'ARTICLE_IDOC_DATA_CREATE' before able to populate the line item.

Appreciate if anyone of you can let me know any config I have missed for this. Or is this program bug?

Thank you,

Ching Hong