SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM42/MM43 giving MH084 error-Assignment of article to merch cat. missing in classification system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting this error MH084  in my system when I use MM42/MM43 tcode. Article used  is single article and has MARA view already created.

2 articles with same merch cat were created on the same day, one works fine and the other one is giving the above error.

We are currently in SAP  ECC  release 604. How do we fix the article data ?

Thanks !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The error you get is due to an inconsistency in your system. This can be rectified once you run the Z report which is mentioned in a Pilot note: 1463117.

For you to get access to this note, you will have to raise a customer message to the component: IS-R-BD-ART, and those colleagues will be able to give you access to this for use.

I hope after this your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Nikhil Jain

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The error you get is due to an inconsistency in your system. This can be rectified once you run the Z report which is mentioned in a Pilot note: 1463117.

For you to get access to this note, you will have to raise a customer message to the component: IS-R-BD-ART, and those colleagues will be able to give you access to this for use.

I hope after this your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Nikhil Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

We have created a message for SAP, will keep everyone posted once the issue is resolved.

Thanks !!

0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil

hi All,

We raised an OSS message to SAP and they came back saying that we need to implement  note 1463117 for this issue.

The reason is "This problem is due to inconsistencies in the database table INOB for assigning single articles to the respective material group using the classification."

Solution: "Implement the attached report ZARTCLASSCREATE"

This note is un-released so anyone having a similar issue need to raise a message to SAP.

Once this note was implemented, we execute the program for the "bad article" and  we were able to do MM42 and MM43 maintainence.

Thanks,

Rahul