cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am not able to see pds in foreground for particular material it is showing TOO MANY DATA FOUND RESTRICT SELECTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not able to see pds IN CURTO_SIMU in foreground for particular material it is showing.

TOO MANY DATA FOUND RESTRICT SELECTION

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

What did you do to restrict the selection? Did you use product and location as a minimum?

What version and sp level of APO do you have?

What is the error number of the error message?

Does //curto_simu work for other materials?

PDS technology is mature. Please recheck your master data.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maclean

I am facing these problems for particular  materials i have used product, location, planning version only but when iam executing  it is showing no error number or no error message just getting blank screen with it too many data found restrict selection and i have also recheck the pvs and tried . and my PDS technology is also  mature

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is meant by sp level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any limitation to assign PVS for particular material like there should be only 30 pvs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Virender,

SP is support pack level. For example, you may have SCM version 7.01, support pack 7.  This is designated as SAPKY70107. You can see this if you go to System-> Status-> Click on magnifying glass under Component Version and look for the component SCM. You will need this information if you send an incident message to SAP.

Does //curto_simu work for other materials?

I don't know if there is a limit on the number of PDS's you can have for a product-location.

If you use transaction PDS_MAINT in ECC for the same material and location, does it show what you expect?

Depending upon the answers to these questions, you may want to open a customer incident message in the SAP Service Marketplace.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i am able to do curto_create for those materials. but  there are no errors while transffering also .curto_simu is working fine for other materials ..

i am not aware of these transction PDS_MAINT in ECC is it table or any transaction

1)while giving inputs i am not restrecting just i am giving product location planning version

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

You may further restrict the selection criteria in curto_simu by selecting PDS usage and see if the list of PDS is displayed.

Also check in t-code C223 in ECC, to see how many production versions you have for this material/location combinations, accordingly the same number of PDS you should have in APO. If the number is not huge and you still get this error, you may raise an OSS message to SAP for further help.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi umesh

after giving further restriction it is getting but i want to know is there any restriction that materials should have these many pvs only .Because in my case I have assigned nearly above 100 pvs for material

regards

virender

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Well I don't remember seeing any documentation mentioning the max number of PDSs system can display for a prod/loc combination. Can you let me know why you have more than 100 production versions for a material?

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i have internal and external machine where these material can be manufactured on any of these machine

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

You may check with SAP if there is any such restriction to show more than 100 PDSs in APO. Else, up to 20-30 PDSs display I have not seen any issues with curto_simu t-code.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umesh

.I will find out if there any restriction then  will intemiate to these post

Thank you Umesh

Regards

Virender