cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during organization unit assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am workin on SRM 5.0 . I am gettin this error ( organizational unit 000000 is not consistent) when i tried assigning users to the organizational unit. I was able to assign users to org units before (by right clicking on postion and assigning it to a org unit) .any inputs would be appreciated

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems to be issue with Org unit configuration in PPOMA_BBP.

Check for the org unit number in report BBP_CONSISTENCY_CHECK, what all errors are appearing ?

The log will also help you to do the required steps to make the Org unit as consistent.

Let me know incase you need further assistance.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

I was able to assign the user the other way around. I right clicked on the org unit and assigned the position ..it worked fine. only when i right click on the position and try to assign it to a org unit i am getting this error. what could be the reason?

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems to be a bug due to some missing OSS note. Have you raised an OSS message with SAP on this yet. ?

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

Nope not yet.. As far i remember last time when i tried assigning the user to a organization unit ( i right clicked on position and assigned it to a org unit.. this was like 2 days before). Now the system is not letting me do that way.

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether any new OSS note implemented in the meanwhile ?

Using transaction - SNOTE.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

nope..

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

I would recommend using USERS_GEN to assign users to org unit.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

does the user assignment work with using trx USERS_GEN like Ramki suggests?

I would focus to check the settings in the Org Model;

Check the Org Unit by calling report BBP_CONSISTENCY_CHECK via trx se38.

In the selection screen select "Department" and search for the Org Unit Number

or direcly enter the Org Unit Number giving you the issue. Also select to check all

applications and have a look on the result. The system will tell you, where attribute

settings are missing or wrong and you can correct it.

Also easy elements like missing address information could give that error.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

I cannot use USERS_GEN because these users have a cp already created. These users were created by basis folks using traditional SU01.Rest of the users were created using USERS_GEN. Funny part is when i try to move SUO1 users in to the org plan by right clicking on thier postion and assigning it to org unit i get this error (Org unit 000000 is not consistent) .But when i try right clicking on the org unit and assign s object of the users it works fine and why does the system say Org unit 000000 is not consistent when there in no org unit with that number 000000. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Krishna

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a guess.

May be system tries to get the org unit from the location where your cursor is (where u click). When you start from position--may not be getting org unit (so 000000) and hence error.

Best regards

Ramki

Answers (0)