cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCo Managment WebService version change?

former_member202228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to restart PCo agents from MII using the http://hostname:50050/PCoMangement web service. I'm using the Web Service action block.

Making use of PCO version 2.3041856.1458(31/01/2014 11:58:48AM) I have no issues.

Something changed though in PCO version 2.304.1889.1551 (05/03/2014 7:57:02AM), besides the version number

When I click FINISH in the "configure object" web service action block, I get an error: "XML Proxy Error: Could not create XMLGenerator, Schema Was Null". Is this supposed to happen? I'm not aware of any procedure to change the PCO web service internals .. Is there one?

Same MII 14.0 SP4 .. different PCo versions. There is another thread here showing the same error, and in that case, the Web Service configuration changed. Are we in the same situation? They solved it be changing the web service back from  RPC type to Documentstyle.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1958206

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Sounds like time to open a ticket.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

former_member202228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Cheers Mike!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member202228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Looks like with MII 14.0 before SP5 one needs to install manually the Xalan/Xerces libraries due to a license change. These libraries are needed to run the background XSLT transforms.

Fortunately, the libraries are back into the install packages with 14.0 SP05. SAP NOTE 1294013 has more information on the topic.

Again, many thanks!

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Paul,

I tested this with MII14.0SP5 and PCo 2.3 SP4 Patch 10 and it works correctly. Can you update your PCo version to the latest?

Regards, Steve

former_member202228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We'll definitely try. The issue is that the environments where the setup works correctly are DEV and QAS. The newly PROD system was behaving strangely as described above. We'll have to run the upgrade from bottom-up and it will take some time.