cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patching Dashboard Design 4.1 from base version SP01 up to SP04

0 Kudos

My company has purchased “SAP BusinessObjects Crystal Dashboard Design 4.1". We downloaded the install media for

“SAP BusinessObjects Crystal Dashboard Design 4.1 SP01".  I looked up system requirements information and I see that being the destination computer is a Windows 8.1 running Internet Explorer 11, the SP03 or higher is required. I found out on the SAP site two options for SP04 one called

"SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1 SP04 - update" and one called "SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1 SP04 Patch 1 - update".

do I need to apply both of these = SP04 update then the SP04 Patch1 - update? Or do I only need to apply just the SP04 Patch1 - update?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you cannot update only the patch levels in dashboard, each SP are seperate exe files. So you can update only the SP04 PAtch1.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am in the same situation : SP1 downloaded and installed

But I cannot access to support pack 4 because on sap website, a userid from SAP is required to download sp4.

When I purchased SAP BusinessObjects Crystal Dashboard Design 4.1 I didn't need it.

Could you help me ?

Thanks,

Stéphane

0 Kudos

Thanks Suman for the reply. I will remember that going fourth. Last week when I was installing I went ahead and installed the SP04 update first then installed the SP04 patch 1 update second. I little overkill I guess, but I’m good for now. We can consider this discussion closed, have a great week.

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos