cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Test Sequences

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I´ve been assigned to create the tests plans and packages. I´ve done it before, but I was wondering if there is any configuration I can do to make it easier to move the tests in the sequences faster, instead of only moving up and down one by one.

Some tests packages have lots of tests and once I add into the sequence then it is taking a long time to correctly order it.

Is it possible to open the field No.  Sequence and then edit its number?

It might sound I am lazy, but I see not point on consuming time on this, when it could be easier.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am nt exactly get your requirement, if you have test cases in sequences already use LSMW, this makes ur moving job easier.

or if you looking for creating one, refer here Function Module Test Sequence - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

LSMW wont work for this, since each package have different tests in different sequences.

As I said, imagine that you have a test package with 30 testes in it and now you have to move the last test in the sequence to be the first one. You will have to move it up one by one. Now imagine that you have move almost all the tests in different sequence, still you will have to move one by one up and down in the sequence. SAP could have imagine a better solution for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

I am using SAP solution Manager 7.1 SP11, but there is no other option other than move test case up in sequence up or  down in sequence in Move test case tab.

It is teddies job to create sequence , assign tester in the test package and changing the sequence.

I think there is no changes in the SP12 also.

Also let me know if any finding to assign the sequence

Rg,

Karthik

Answers (0)