cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification - Partner Field on Custom Sub-screen

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are working on an enhancement to the QN transaction, where we have a custom sub-screen and a partner field (2 fields for Internal User for Approvals). In addition, we have the partners tab on one of the standard screens. We are having a hard time making sure the custom field and the field on the Partners tab sync when one or the other is changed.

Wanted to check is someone has implemented something similar and faced as issue like this

Thanks,

KO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

Check SAP Enhancement: QQMA0001

Function Modules:
EXIT_SAPMIWO0_008 (This function module will pass data from QM0x transaction to the sub-screen). Include: ZXQQMU07

EXIT_SAPMIWO0_009 (Use this function module to pass data from custom input fields back to QM0x transaction). Include: ZXQQMU08

Please talk to your ABAPer and ensure a proper codification for the custom x standard fields logic in both above mentioned FMs.

Additional info: at the customizing of notification type the sub-screen should be set up with 091 (customer subscreen) and screen 100 (in our environment we use 101). With this set up the enhancement above may suit your requirements.

Cheers, Julio.

0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

Thanks for the info. I will have my ABAPers check this out.

Regards,

KO

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kedar,

This document might be of help to your ABAPer.

I understand you've already did this job.

Next, your sync checks can be written in User -Exit QQMA0014. You need to code here so that if both the field values do not match, the Notification while saving throws error, gives a messge pop-up. for this this document helps you (your ABAPer)

KJogeswaraRao