cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of Item to Initiative

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have create initiative and item using standard reports RPM_DX_ITEM and RPM_DX_INITIATIVE but in Initiative tab I am not able to see the same item as assigned item..

But, in the same time same item has initiative id which is visible on the portal. so is there any other program or function module is to be run after this 2 standard program as in Assigned items tab of Initiative Item is not visible please help urgent..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anuradha_majumdar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Have you tried creating the relationship in change mode of RPM_DX? Create the initiative, create the item. Then update the item with initiative id.

I haven't tried it but it might work.

Regards,

Anuradha

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Similar issue was discussed in the below post. Please have a look at it, this may be useful.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3582458

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. This link refers to the problem in linking of the Item to the portfolio elements.

Here I am facing issue as not able to See the Item in assigned item in Initiative.Same initiative can be seen in the Item too.

In addition to that do you have any idea about which function module might trigger when assigning the Item to Initiative from portal manually ?

Looking for quick response.

Edit: Version is EHP6 if it helps any further.

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

It's a weird issue, have you tried running the roll-up report '/RPM/FIN_INT_PLANNING'. Just try, if not better to raise OSS message with SAP.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

For further reference you can see this link.