cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a possibility to make active substitutes of shopping cart creator to receive the Rejected SC's in their UWL in SRM Classic scenario

0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

We are currently working in SRM Classic scenario version 7.00 

The issue we are currently facing is  the substitutes of the shopping cart creator should also receive the Rejected Shopping carts in their UWL to accept the decision.

We where thinking that by maintaining the classification of the below standard task in PFTC will make this work.

40007936 SRM_SC_Revi - Revise Document

40007994 SRM_SC_Acc - Accept Decision / Adjust Document

So maintain the classification ZSRM SRM Approvals for those two standard tasks.

Could anyone help me in making this functionality work?

Best Regards,

Shree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

which kind of susbtitution are you talking about?

Approval susbtitution or purchasing substitution (team purchasing)?

For the first one, your request has no sense.

For the second one, when the Shopping Cart is "taken over", SC is assigned to only one user (even if purchasing substitutes are allowed to make the good receipts for this SC).

Maybe, using enhancement, it could be done:

1. look for team purchasing members,

2. send also to those members the WI for acceptance.

But i think you could have some authority problems: this point will have to be checked.

Regard.

Laurent.

0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for the reply.. Let me put it this way.

The creator of the shopping cart is out of office or not anymore in the organisation.

The shopping carts  that were created by this person where rejected by the approver.

Now this will be in the UWL of the SC creator who is not available.

So inorder to accept the decision of the rejected shopping cart we would want substitutes of the shopping cart creator to get it in his/her UWL list.

Hope this makes sense

Best Regards,

Shree

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shree,

You can go in Tcode RMPS_SET_SUBSTITUTE and then you can provide the substitute for that requestor.

Would also like to add that there is no functionality to change the requestor of the SC like we have in PO to change the recipient ( but only with customization).

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

RMPS_SET_SUBSTITUTE is a report, not a transaction.

Regards.

Laurent.

0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav/Laurent,

Thanks for the report and it worked partially.

I mainatined substitute for the shopping cart creator and only when i flag substitution Active check box i can see the name in item on behalf drop down in uwl. (which means it is active substituion)

But i am unable to get the same for passive substitution. can you help me to get the same for passive substitution

Best Regards,

Divya Govindan

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

for passive substitution, being inside his inbox, substitute has to click onto "Substitution" POWL action ID. Then on new pop-up, click onto "Take over" button:

Finally, do not forget to refresh the POWL result: now SC for which you are approval substitute are displayed.

Regards.

Laurent.

0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav/Laurent,

Thanks a lot for the support . now i am able to activate substitutes for shopping cart creators.

Best Regards,

Divya Govindan