Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block outbound delivery when customer exeedes credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

my client have a scenario:

his customer pays for sales order before set the order (pays down payment by order amount). customer balance is now credited with sales order amount so if he set the order his balance logically will decrease by sales order amount. now my client needs when creating outbound delivery if the employee increase the quantity will be delivered system will popup an error due to credit limit and prevent to saving the outbound delivery.

i hope get help ASAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at which point the employee changes the quantity , in sales order or in delivery?

in order to check your deviveries

see your customizing settings for deliveries credit , its is the 02 Credit Group for Delivery in OVA8.

except other setting check field Deviation in %

Best Regards.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Currently At which level credit check is happening(at sales order/delivery/PGI level)

in OVA8, what was the status of critical fields suggesting..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search the forum or Google it with the text "Credit Limit on Delivery or PGI" so that you will get lot of inputs from there.  Being an old member, there is no need to stress the importance of adhering to SCN rules.  Spoon feeding or repeated query is not encouraged here.

G. Lakshmipathi

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

with this user exit-USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT you can meet the requirement.

when the user changes the qty the system rechecks the Avialability and does the credit check.