cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection method creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Under inspection method creation. I would like to create a list of instruments that need to be used during that particular inspection. I see an option called  as classification(never used that though). Could anybody guide as to how can I add the list of instruments under inspection method and what the difference is between using document and classification in QS31(so that I can be sure that my present understanding is wrong/correct).

If creating a class under classification is the solution, then where can I create them.

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By using document tab you can attach the list of instruments used or inspection the charc. But remember that list is only opened when you directly executes QS33 or via inspection lot from QA32 or QA33. (Means when ever you want to check list).

In classification, you need to create a class first like Method_Instrument from cl01, create one characteristic from CT04 like Instruments and assign this with above mentioned class. Now, use this class in inspection method for record of Instruments.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shailendra.

Could you confirm as to what would happen if I create a class and characteristic. would it reflect directly under the inspection (RR)screen alongside the MIC's? where would the user see the instrument that needs to be used?

Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

During are it is there as well as at inspection lot level also user will check in inspection plan.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

So does it mean that during RR the user will have to manually open the inspection method to see the tools to be used?

0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

The right way is to assign equipment/instrument on operation level to characteistic in Plan.

If you do so, same equipment can be seen directly in QE01 during result recording.

regards/rohit