cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reload all the material data from r/3 to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to resend material data to APO, reinitializing integration model and running RIMODINI program is not helping. They are just sending delta load but not reloading all values.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with DB49,

it will be great if you come up with some examples. 

As i read above, all the expert provided possible causes but i am missing the exact requirement of yours.

are you by chance, looking for fields like strategy group transfer to APO???

Pravin M

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to resend the whole data again for the materials which exist in already active IM, running CFM1 (RIMODGEN) and CFM2 (RIMODAC2) will not help. This will only trigger

delta transfer.

You should deactivate the IM and re-activate it, this will trigger initial transfer of the materials contained in this model.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Har,

Can you please be a little more specific than "Did not work"?  Can you please give a specific example of exactly what is failing during the re-transfer, and screenshots which support your claim that "...it did not work"?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to regenerate and activate integration model with desired filter criteria.

1. Generate integration model by using - CFM1 T-code

2. Activate integration model by using - CFM2/CFM3  T-code

After that please try running below mention program into ECC for specific data object for which you are facing issue.

Program : RCIFIMAX (Generate and reconcile active model/Version)

Regards,

Rajesh Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried it, did not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have any custom developments for the interface ? If Yes, then it may impede the transfer, due to bad code or development glitch. Please get a Technical Consultant (ABAPer) to de-bug, add breakpoints to trace where the transfer is failing.

Secondly, hope your all RFC connections (ECC-SCM) are in place, get it checked by Basis team to be sure. Also check the correct logical system are assigned to respective environments.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rahul Chitte

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you need to resend all the data, you will need to deactivate the iModel that you have first.

Once the Imodel is deactivated, then next time the iModel is generated and activated you will be sending all the data.

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried it, it did not work.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try using below programs.

RIMODGEN - New model generation

RIMODAC2 - New model activation

You can schedule these programs in background to generate and activate IM.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did.

I can transfer individual changes made in MM02. I am not able to initialize integration model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Har ka,

Please check CIFMAT check box is or not ticked in BD50.

Regards

Rahul Chitte