Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing question - Condition exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question on pricing especially condition exclusion:

I have 2 condition types, ZELP and ZSPK both are surcharges and has statistical indicator on it.. My scenario is: ZSPK had higher priority, so If there's a condition record for ZSPK then use ZSPK and ZELP should not show up on Pricing. If no record for ZSPK then use ZELP.

I am thought of condition exclusion, so I maintained ZSPK and ZELP condition group and assigned respective Condition types to it and assigned these condition types to pricing procedure. I used indicator D = 'Exclusive'.

1 D- ZSPK - ZELP.

I maintain condition records for both ZSPK (6 $) and ZELP (5.5$).  Now I create an order an I check in condition tab, I see that both ZSPK and ZELP is getting displayed and ZELP is getting applied as pricing.

As per condition exclusion settings, ZSPK should have appeared in conditions.

Can you help me out what could be wrong or suggest some scenario to achieve it  ie..If there's a condition record for ZSPK then use ZSPK and ZELP should not show up on Pricing. If no record for ZSPK then use ZELP.

Thanks

Nidhish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through this note especially point nos.5 & 6 and compare your settings

• Note 836243 - How condition exclusion works in R/3

G. Lakshmipathi

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system behavior is correct,it considers the least valued condition for the customer.

in your case ZELP is considered becos of the lowest value.

Try with two exclusion groups,when the condition is present in the first Exclusion group remaining conditions in the second group will be inactivated.