SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC DELVRY07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a scenario where we create a STO in SAP and details sent to external system for pick, pack and shipping the goods and we will recive the information frm external system. We are using IDOC type Delvry07, please let us know whether it is possible to create a OBD and do PGI with the same IDOC with reference to STO.

Please help me out

Regards,

AK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible .You have to use DELVRY07 and DESADV to Create outbound delivery to create outbound delivery.

You can use DELVRY07/DESADV for Outbound delivery Creation and for PGI DEVRY07/SHPCON .

You can use the same Idoc for both the functions.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible .You have to use DELVRY07 and DESADV to Create outbound delivery to create outbound delivery.

You can use DELVRY07/DESADV for Outbound delivery Creation and for PGI DEVRY07/SHPCON .

You can use the same Idoc for both the functions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for the reply. Yes your correct, we are able to create the outbound delivery and PGI. But issue is it creating without referencing the STO. Can please help me in identifying the correct qualifier and the segment for STO reference field in DELVRY07/DESADV.

Thanks in advance

Ak

0 Kudos

You need to populate the STO Number in the field E1EDL41-BSTNR and the Qualifier is 001  : Purchase order data of customer.Please let me know if you need more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the following segments to create Outbound delivery and PGI with reference to STO for the IDOC delvry07.

E1EDL20

E1EDL21
     E1EDL18
     E1EDL18
     E1ADRM1
     E1EDT13
     E1EDT13
E1EDL24

E1EDL41

Getting error message "Essential transfer parameters are missing in record:

even though the following parameters are maintained in the field

Shipping point

Sales organization

Distribution channel

Division

Material number

Delivery quantity

Ship-to party

Base unit of measure

Can you please suggest

Best Regards,

AK G

0 Kudos

Are you able to provide Delivery type E1EDL21-LFART .I am using few field and am able to create the Outbound delivery.

I am using Process code DELS and FM IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1 to create outbound delivery.If you are not able to identify the problem then check with ABAP person to debug the Idoc.