cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable value in Report currency inconsistent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are currently facing an issue with the variable value in report currency in actual cost line item reports (cji3).

The amount does not seem to be visible for one user id and for the other user id we are able to view the amount.

Any reasons behind this?

Regards

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to our friends suggestion, have security team create two test roles in devlopment system and execute the report.

Then you capture SU53.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I have checked with the security consultant and the roles that have been assigned to both the users are the same. Any further inputs on this please?

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

If after comparing ur roles also result is same and also no luck from Security consultant, then last step I would suggest you to raise this issue to SAP.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please find the screenshot as requested.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

I would suggest you one more thing...

Please take help of security team to compare your Roles with one who is getting CJI3 report successfully.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accordingly I will then sit with the BASIS guy to get the required correction done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Please post the screen shot of SU53 from that user id only in which you are variable value is not visible.

I cant say whether S_USER_PRO is really that missing object that you are looking for. ? Have you cross checked it with basis person.?

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I understand that we will be getting to know the missing authorizations in tcode su53. However there are no authorizations missing for my user id. (Except for S_USER_PRO). Has it got to do something with this object?

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for the reply? Any idea of the specific authorization object which we need to look at?

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

You will get everything in SU53 screen shot. Execute the same when you get the output of CJI3 by further executing /OSU53. (If you are not able to achieve that, then sit with basis person). The next screen that would appear will suggest you the missing authorization objects.

If it has something missing, then send it to Basis person..

I hope this may help you.

Regards.

Amit

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Take SU53 screenshot and contact with basis team which provide transaction authorization.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Looks like an authorization issue. Execute SU53 and check if any object is missing. If it is missing then ask basis person to deploy the same.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check if Controlling Area set is same for both users.

You can check the same in CJI3 

Extras- Set Controlling Area

This controlling area value is set in User Parameters (SU01D) under Parameter Tab for Parameter ID # CAC

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if this is an authorization related issue? Run SU53 for the id where you are not able see the value in CJI3.

Check if there is an authorization issue.