Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message stuck with status To Be Delivered in SAP PI

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm having a IDOC to File Scenario. I'm getting an error in Adapter Engine Monitoring As :

Different stages of Error Log:

Configuration error: Channel "8084a949deea31869df26bf4fce3e2e9" is not a receiver type

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error: invalid receiver channel '8084a949deea31869df26bf4fce3e2e9'

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error: invalid receiver channel '8084a949deea31869df26bf4fce3e2e9'

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.RetryControlException: Channel stopped by administrative task.

It's a production environment, i tried all options, by stopping and starting the Communication channels, resending the messages and Full Cache refresh, bu to luck. Please suggest the solution ASAP.

Please find the attachment for your reference.

Regards,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the channel is started and active already then it may be due CPA cache issue, Try CPA full cache Refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Make sure that all your config is activated and check if you can ping the channels.

Cancel the message and resend it from the source.

Please also check your logs in NWA under developer traces. That should give a more detailed error.

Just drop it in here that we can have a look.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

former_member189420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I remember getting this kind of error. I re-activated the communication channel. Change some description of the receiver communication channel and activate it. Even then it fails try to create a new one and assign it to the ICO. Doing the first one had resolved my issue.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

Anand Patil

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

I tried with the option what you have suggested by making dummy changes and reactivated the Comm. Channel.but no luck.

Regards,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Channel stopped by administrative task.  I think it can be solve by Basis Team.  Reach out Basis for this issue.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member189420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

You reckon you don't see any errors in your cache when you activated it again?

Try to create a new communication channel and assign to the scenario and see if it reflects.

Cheers,

Anand

claudia_liszy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

If the channel is not stopped in communication channel monitoring, I'll suggest to check if the Adapter Status of the Channel is active in Integration Directory (section Advanced of your channel). Just to make sure...

Regards

Claudia

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear  Claudia,

Adapter Status is Active in Integration Directory. i tried by making dummy changes in CC and make inactive and activated the channel.but no luck.

Regards,

Aravind