cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Hub - Customers and Vendors not getting created in KNA1 and LFA1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are creating Customers and Vendors CR using ERP UI in MDG 7.0 Hub . The CR is approved successfully and I am seeing the status "Final Check Approved" . We are seeing the BP records in BP transactions but not seeing the records in KNA1 (Customers) and LFA1 (Vendors) . I am guessing this might be an CVI setting issue . But I have completed the CVI settings as per the config guides . Please see my settings below . Let me know if anything is missed . FYI .. we have not configured the replication model yet to send data to client systems

0. Define Number Ranges and groupings and assign number ranges for BP - Done

1. Create Account Groups and Number Ranges for Customers / Vendors  - Done

2. Assign Number Ranges to Account Groups for Customers / Vendors - Done

3. Activation of PPO for BP model - Done

4. Activate creation of postprocessing orders - Done

5. Activate synchronization options BP <-> Customer and BP <->Vendor both ways - Done

6. Set BP role category for Direction BP to Customer / Vendor  ( FLCU00 - FI Customer and FLVN00 - FI Vendor ) - Done

7. BP role direction for Customer/Vendor to BP  ( Assigned Account groups to FLCU00 and FLVN00) - Done

8. Define Number Assignment for Direction BP to Customer/Vendor ( Assigned BP Groupings to Account Groups ) - Done

9. Define Number Assignment for Direction Customer/Vendor to BP (left empty as not needed , but tried creating CR's after filling them too) - Empty

BP is getting created but no entries in KNA1 / LFA1.

Userid WF-BATCH that is creating the records is having the role SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_SERV_USER and SAP_MDG_WF_ADM .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Giving SAP_ALL  profile to WF-BATCH user resolved the issue.

Answers (0)