cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How MIGO/MIRO updates SRM PO with GR/IR number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For a ECS SRM PO, if we do MIGO/MIRO directly in ECC, which FM updates the PO history in SRM with ECC GR/IR number immediately? Since CLEANER or GET STATUS jobs run at intervals, I guess these jobs do not do it.

So I would like to know the call stack of FMs. What is the FM that is called by MIGO/MIRO transaction till the FM that updates PO's RELATED DOCs section with ECC GR/IR number?

Thanks!

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Please check KBA for some logic of the PO statistics update in SRM extended classic scenario.

1934728 - Incorrect SRM PO Follow on Document Statistic Actual Value and Flags

Hope this could of some help to you.

Cheers,
Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to know about this note 1934728.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Wendy. Its very useful.

As soon as I do MIGO for a PO in ECC, system creates an entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB in SRM but this entry contains PO number and PO GUID only. I would like to see how does ECC transfer the GR number to SRM or which FM/report does it?

Thanks

Regards

Karthik

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

If you post GR directly in ERP via MIGO, when program clean_reqreq_up processes the "AV" entry of the PO in table bbp_document_tab, it will only update the statistics data of SRM PO. GR document number is not updated back and saved anywhere in SRM PO.

Report: clean_reqreq_up

=========================================================

WHEN gc_doc_be_po_call_offs.

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_PO_ACT_VAL_UPDATE'

EXPORTING

iv_po_number  
= selarea-reqno

iv_no_statics 
= gc_yes

EXCEPTIONS

po_locked     
= 2

internal_error
= 2

OTHERS         = 2.

=========================================================

System will only read the GR document information when you check the SRM document history, for example, navigate to the Tracking tab at PO header or Related Document tab at PO item.

Regards,
Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Wendy for further information.

When we hit display PO from POWL, before displaying the PO, system executes FM BBP_BE_PO_GETHISTORY in SRM to read backend GR, IR numbers from table EKBE then it will be displayed in Related Document tab.

Regards

Karthik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try FM BBP_PD_PO_ACT_VAL_UPDATE.

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its called by CLEANER job to update FINAL_INV and FINAL_ENTRY in SRM PO. I am not sure it will update PO with backend GR number.

Regards

Karthik