cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request from 2 DEV clients into QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently we transport all of over modification from DEV/110 client to QAS/200 client. we configured the TMS according it.

But now business wants to make another client for functional guys DEV/150, these customizing request should be moved to DEV/150 to QAS/200.

could you please guide me how should we have to configure TMS so that we can export TR from both development client.

SAP ERP - ECC6 EHP6

OS - Windows 2008 R2

DB - Sybase ASE 15.7

Best Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This discussion has nothing to do with Transportation Management (application to manage the movement of goods via truck, rail, ship, etc.).  Moving to NetWeaver Administration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, please check the following thread

Thank you

Adil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayeem,

Thanks for reply, i visited on your suggested pages but still not able to create another consolidation route.

could you please see the attached screen of STMS.

i am able to define target client to import but not able to define Integration system with client as DEV 150.

also we implemented CHARM on SOLMAN 7.1 SP8.

Please let me know what change we have to make in STMS.

Best Regards

Deepak Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

If I got your point right you need to move transports for multiple development systems to single quality.

So, is it possible to integrate the developments made in 2 clients DEV110 and DEV150 ?

(if they are not client specific).

Thanks,

Pavan

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

So, is it possible to integrate the developments made in 2 clients DEV110 and DEV150 ?

(if they are not client specific).

We should not be having same object modified in 2 different development systems.

This will create problems with correct version of the object as well as ensure integrity of content from both the developments.

We can have transports of 2 different independent objects from each of the development systems imported into QAS.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I understand that there will not be same objects in different clients, but is it possible to integrate those objects into a single transport..

Thanks,

Pavan

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No as users are client specific

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

but is it possible to integrate those objects into a single transport.

.Answer is NO as source systems are different.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Yes, we want to initiate the changes from two DEV client to QAS.

as we use CHARM, so we also uses the client specific.

could you please give me an idea how can we do this.

Thanks

Deepak Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry replying very late but thanks to all of you.

It was good learning.

we just create different transport layer for different integration clients and maintain client specific integration system and was done perfectly.

Thanks

Deepak Singh