cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to open transaction in ITSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, i have some problem with navigation in ITSM.

in transaction type ZMCR, in the scope block i have one normal change document(ZMMJ), and when i click on link to open this document for change

opens another window of internet explorer with adress which leads to the webdynpro interface.

how can i fix it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same problem, when I login into our bsp Service Desk and click on one  of the actions assigned to me via the id link, as seen above, I am correctly navigated to the relevant service request. However, when my users perform the same action, they are navigated through to the search page.

I have assigned them to SAP All and had them log in under the SOLMANPRO role with no success.

has any solution been found for this? I have searched and not have found anything useful and I am quite desperate. Any assistance would be great.

Thanks,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Marcel, i copied transaction SMMJ to ZMMJ and this is solve my problem. i think some settings not copied at first time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

System tries to open wrong interface it is calling WEB Dynpro of incident.

Instead it must call BSP application related to Normal Change

Need to fix it and it will open properly.

Regards Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anton,

Please check blog and post

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for advise, but this blogs not for my case.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

There can be multiple problems

Is this only for your ID or all ID ...try with SAP ALL as it may authorization issue.

OR

Cross check in SM_CRM search ifyou can see this transaction and navigation is possible from there if you can do that it might be issue with business role

so in this case try with Standard SOLMANPRO and then try

Let us know

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for reply,

this problem is for all ID, my user have sap_all.

i've try navigation with Standard SOLMANPRO, same problem.