Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Managment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Sap SD consultant's Good Afternoon

I am facing one issue related to credit management,

That is there is a Order which is block for credit, After making payment by customer, I want that system should automatically release the Order.

please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

System can't unblock the order automatically. You have to change payer, material, quantity or price etc. My suggestion is that change quantity from 1 to 2 and save and again change it from 2 to 1 and save and you don't have to go in VKM3. This is crazy and VKM3 is good option rather than changing values again and again.

Another option can b e a Z program which will rerun the credit check for all orders you give in selection screen. Discuss this with user and ABAPER.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM Ali zee

Some months back we have run RVKRED06 program But that is also Helpful to User

Instead of Implanting Enhancement User used This program In non pick Hours he run the program .   

Thanks a lot

venu

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sapion

As per my understanding once sales order is blocked in sales order , after customer pays money user can release in VKM3..But you want to release automatically Right ..

In sap standerd it is not possible so what you have to do when ever Free time is there i mean not business hours You have to run one program RVKRED06

Then automatically Pending Blocked documents i mean which you want to release after customer payments that documents all will be released ..

Thanks a lot

venu  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  a lot mr. Venu  gopal G