created sales order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankarappa,

Base Price is not coming in the sales order that's why your net values is not showing ,
Base price value has to copy from line 190 to 191 , but in 190 line you didn't enter 130 in from column , try once you will get net value in the sales order .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr.Reddy,

I have created sales order for price 11,600(Including tax) so i have used condition type (Y010) to separate tax from 11,600,so now i got  base price is 9914.52 & Tax is 1685.47 (MWST). Same base price should come as Net Value-9914.52 but in my sales order net value is 11,600 which is wrong

Uploaded sales order screen kindly do the needful.

Regards

Shankarappa H L

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankarappa ....

I will agree Reddy .. once you change From Col to To  Maintain 130 instead of 190  In v/08 check it once revert back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu & Reddy,

I have done the setting as per above, still same value (11,600) appearing, but i got base price(9914.52), same value should come as a net value. Do the needful.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankarappa HL

What you have maintained condition category For this condition type in v/06

Because if you maintain D In this Taxes will not consider into net value please check and post that screen shot also.

By the by in your first screen shot i have Observed that condition type is Statistic please remove and try again Because If you activate that check box value wont come into net value

Please check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Thanks,If i remove the statistic for condition type Y010 base value will come as a net,but condition Y010 value(1685.48) should not post to any G/L accounts, without making statistic condition is there any possibilities to not post the G/L accounts?

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankarappa ...

I Am not sure but Please try once go to V/06--select condition type Y010---Remove acurel check box

Please try once and update me ...this is my analysis only

But wait for Experts Comments also ....

Could you please show the item category screen please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Already removed the accrual check box for condition type Y010.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  Shankarappa H L

I want to know your business process why you want like this i mean

once we activated Statistic check box ---It never Add into net value ( 1) point no 1

Why you want Against sap.. i mean you want to add this into net value even  Statistic check box Activation ...not possible ...

And go to v/06---Accurel check box please activate For that condition type

Dear please check this link it is very helpful and test it and let me know update here please

This link tells Statistic Condition values will post G/L Account and Non Statistic condition wont hit G/L Account Against sap

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Thanks, my client is not accepting developments, otherwise would have developed Z-Requirement and assign to condition type, some how have to do in standard configuration only.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankarappa

I Think it wont be possible in sap Standard . try to convince them Because all are not possible in sap standard ..

Thanks a lot 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Thanks a lot for your inputs, i have to convince my client. I have tried all the possibilities but no use.

Thanks once again.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ahankarappa ...

i think you are old member in SCN Right ... at least do you know what you have asked ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Sorry, i know what i need to ask, but in my place internet is very slow, so uploaded 1 screen shot, while uploading 2nd one , it got closed automatically.

I will give the requirement.

Regards