Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

popun screen on batch split tab in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

My client require

At the time of delivery by clicking on batch split tab system show popup selection screen which contain plantwise batch and quantity contains the batch.

So by clicking on batches on popup screen system add quantity on batch split screen

Regards

Abhi

Avoid all CAPs in post.

Message was edited Moderator by: Jyoti Prakash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not the standard behavior neither it is possible in standard. For this you have to ask your ABAPER to create a screen and call that screen on clicking on batch split button. This is possible but for this you need to have a very expert ABAPER who can play with screens.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir Moazzam

Thanks for your reply

have you ever faced this requirement if yes please give me some logic and enhancement point EXITs, BAPI,BADI which i share with abaper

Regards

Abhi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of my project similar requirement was there, and as Moazzam said, it was achieved by using the Z-development and User Exit. I do not rememebr the Exit name, but yes it is achievable, take the help of ABAP people.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amitesh is correct.

Basically, you should ask your ABAPer to debug and provide you the enhancement point. Accordingly you should act.

You can refer SAP Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing for your reference.

Thanks, JP