cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target URL is not getting updated in SOAP Lookup

former_member183816
Active Participant

Hi Experts,

We are executing a soap lookup using java mapping in SAP PI 7.3. Look up is used for login and getting a sessionid from a webservice. We have configured a receiver soap communication channel in ID for look up with "Target url" as webservice's soap address location. Now there was a change in webservice address. I have changed our "Target url" in channel but my soap lookup is still sending login request to previously assigned Target url in channel.

This problem is getting resolved when i am creating a new channel with changed url but again if i am changing url in this newly created channel, same thing is happening. It's feel like bug to me.

It seems like soap look up is storing and retreiving this url somewhere else and changing Target URL in communication channel has no impact on soap lookup.

Please provide some light on this isse.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_jain4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is this issue resolved , what was the solution ?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambuj,

The problem is that the channel is cached in PI, You should to refresh the CPA cache when you do the change:

http://host:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

With PIDIRUSER or user with the same roles.

Regards.

former_member183816
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Cache is already updated...

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambuj,

That screenshoot only shows the Runtime Cache but it doesn't show the CPA cache.

Regards.

former_member183816
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Done with CPA Cache refresh, Lookup is still using previously assigned Target URL of channel.