Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to customer pi

raviram_jk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

As i am beginner want to understand the idoc from r/3 to customer pi and customer pi to scb pi in abap.

And i even surf in net , i couldn't undrstand anythng. so guys,can anyone know the steps and example .

pls let me know.

raviramjkm@gmail.com

Regards,

Raviram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raviram,

First of all, you can't ask a question like this because the forum is for help everybody and you can't write down your email, please read

According with your question you will need first to understand better how PI works,you have an excellent document here

You need to understand what is an IDOC: IDoc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you end up to read the document you will understand that the IDOC to PI customer has not too much sense because you will need a source and target and you will have scenarios like IDOC – IDOC,  IDOC – SOAP,  PROXY –IDOC, etc. Later, depending of your PI version you can have two ways or only to deal with the IDOC proctocol IDOC adapter (in ABAP stack) or IDOC_AAE adapter (java stack). The configuration are different in each case, the my question is what is your PI version?.

When you answer this question we can mention helpful links with the configuration needed and step by step scenarios, like IDOC – IDOC or PROXY-IDOC, etc.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

raviram_jk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi vila,

cool. and thanks for your information.