cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple QM Inspection Intervals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I understand that the inspection interval is set in the QM material master view. However, is there a way to maintain multiple inspection intervals, say per vendor?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not possible in stdn SAP, better to customize your requirement as said by using user exits and Z- tables.

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Are you having 01 inspection type active for these materials?

If yes, then you can use User Exit QEVA0003 -  Calculate "Next inspection date" for batch.

Based on the logic you put into It will calculate next inspection date at the time of Usage Decision for 01 Inspection lot created at the time of GR. You will have to maintain Z table for vendor and its Intervals.

Amol.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope.  Not by vendor.  The best you could do is use one of the user exits at inspection lot creation and adjust the inspection end time based on an interval value that you store.  You could store it in a z-table or possibly the QM info record which I believe has a couple of fields in it you might be able to use for that.

Craig

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry.. I misread that when I was reading it last night.  (past my bedtime!).  I  was thinking the avg inspection duration.  My bad.

But my answer would still be basically the same.  No.. you can't do that.  You have use development to resolve. it.  Amol below has provided that info below.

Craig