cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import JWF sca file into NWDS 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to import the JWF sca file (JWF11P_1-10009642.sca) into NWDS because I need to use the following API com.sap.workflow_jwf_api in a WD Java application. After I do it I don't see the library that I have to use neither the Public Part of the SC. I attach an image to try to clarify it, could anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Everybody,

Now we are able to create Collaboration Task with the CreateTask api... we get another SCA file from SAP Support with the right public part.

Now we are facing a different problem, we dont know how to add attachments to this .

Does anybody knows how to add attachments by code obviosly to a Collaboration task?

Regards,

former_member207065
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Could you tell us which SCA file did SAP Support provide to you?

Best Regards,

Abe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abe,

After a SAP Connect session, SAP Support ask us for ous SCA file and they realize that this SCA file does not contain the public part requiered neither the authorizations, so they ask us to modify  first the authorizations file, after that we were able to reference the SCA file but... the public part was not there, so they copy a few folders and files in our package and sent it back to us, after that we can finish our development . the SCA file was the same JWF11P_1-10009642.sca but with some adjustments.

Regards,

Fernando

former_member207065
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help. I unzip that SCA and find the com.sap.workflow_jwf_api.jar.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197472
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Please check whtr u r importing patch or complete SCA .. if it is patch(which seems to be for me) then check/download & import required 'sca's also

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sca always contain all dc...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

few hints

1.try re importing

2.try refering the complete SC file.

3.check for any new versions of this jwf SC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I re-imported the sca, but it didn't work.

Regarding the second point, I don't know how to do it, could you give me any idea?

Thanks.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you know which dc provide that api?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jun,

Yes, the DC is com.sap.workflow.apps_jwf.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which document tells u that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't read it in any document. I want to create a collaboration task and the lib is there, I opened the sca file to search the interface and I found it in the JAR com.sap.workflow_jwf_api.jar, which is in the DC that I have mentioned.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if sap didn't expose it, how you suppose to use it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read about the creation task in this link Using the createTask API - Business Task Management - SAP Library and it is mentioned two interfaces (IJWFPortalService and IWorkflow) which are in the sca that Im trying to import.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

probably it is only for sap internal use

why not using bpm or gp to do that?