Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity belongs to Fixed price + Variable Price

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

A project structure have Fixed price item + Time and machine as variable item.

I carry all the Fixed price item from sales order to bulling as normal item keeping condition record VK11 with values.

For variable proce items like Time and machine, i create a network through sales order, where every one book there hours through CATS, so i get the actuals of Time and machine hours while creating DMR from that project. My question would be How would i handle an activity that have both Fixed price and variable price...??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

When you mention Fixed price item where you are maintaining condition record VK11 with values, please confirm what is the access sequence combination you are using ... I mean how fixed price will be maintained for activity.

In CATS price will be maintained for Activity type & Cost Center combination via KP26. So when any user is booking time against specific Network Activity, cost maintained against users cost center and activity type maintained in activity will be taken into consideration.

Regards

Tushar

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Well, Tushar.. i may be wrong..

The concept is, if we have Fixed price item, then we let them go through NTW only to capture the cost that is maintained in KP26. The value we are going to bill to the customer is same irrespective of 10 hour or 50 hours booked in CATS. So i can put a price list in SD condition record on access sequence combination on Customer/Material, because value varies as per the customer.

What is your thought Tushar.....??

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

More over i am not sure about how to bring the price in DMR that comes out of project, i am getting the EK02 value correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you Suresh... If value you are going to bill the customer is same irrespective of hours booked, then having price list option in access sequence is good idea...

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Tushar.. how you doing..?

I put another discussion here. below is the link, i think you are a solid contributor this forum and got good skill on PS area, would you mind to put your thought to this discussion...?