Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation - Automatic WTs not getting Created

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to run Deconsolidation Process. After First Warehouse Task confirmation, Second Warehouse Task from GR-Zone to DECONSOLIDATION Bin not automatically getting created. I enabled Automatic Warehouse Task for Storage Process level, even though, Auto WT were not getting created.

When, I try to Manually move to Decon Work Center and Process do Deconsolidation, then System throwing below error.

Any guidance.

Regards,
Sathish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish

First check IB01 step in process control and remove source field and enter only destinations.

same in IB02 as well remove source and only update deocn (storage type). and rule based flag.

and for automatic WT check below config.

Ib01 both flag

Ib02 one auto flag

Ib03 no falg

Check decon group is updated for bins and its should be different for destination bins.

at the same time check below link to get more idea here same issue has resolved

Regards

Suraj

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still it is not working Suraj. Can I know, how to find the log after first Warehouse Task confirmation.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope you have 2 or more product and they are going to different activity area which diff consolidation group.

The you have sorted your bins and your other config related to decon is correct.

you can activate log /SCWM/ACTLOG - Activate Application Log.

Check SMQ2 if any queue is stuck with HU no.. If stuck check error log in SLG1 and paste here.

Check with new del and mat for next process with packed HU.

Regards

Suraj