cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application & Removal of Billing Block on sales document/credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

1. A secial billing block e.g. ZZ that gets put automatically when the credit memo request is saved. I see this can be possibly done with MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

Now here this gets trickier:

1. This block can be removed only by specific users

2. The other users should be able to remove all other billing blocks if they exist, via VA02/V23

3. If anyone tries to change this ZZ to any other BB then the system should revert it back to ZZ on saving - in other words- this ZZ can only be blanked out and by these specific users only

Any way to achieve this? I know we have the authorization object V_VBAK_AAT for activity 43 that can help for  but how do we restrict it to the value ZZ for this purpose? Appreciate all help in designing this step wise?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

As you stated the relevant authorization object for setting and removing a billing
block in a sales order is 'V_VBAK_AAT'. The activity '05' is necessary to set a billing block.
The activity '43' is necessary to remove/release a billing block.
Both of these authorizations are checked in program MV45AF0B_BERECHTIGUNG_PRUEFEN.

However I would say you will definitely need a coding solution for this requirement.
You could create a custom user table and add only your 'special' users in the table.

In the user_exit_field_modification you can grey out the billing block field depending on the user. If they exist in your Z table and if the billing block is ZZ in all other cases the field will not be open for input.

Hope it helps

Kind regards
Brian