cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Log and Mail Notification for WMTA Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using WMTA output for creation of Transfer Orders for Outbound Deliveries. If the TO creation has failed or Partially successful also, WMTA output NOT showing any Log on reason for failure. I see log creation active for Output type, still no log is displayed. Can you please help me to overcome this issue?

In case if TO is created for Partial Quantity (say TO created for 25 PC against delivery quantity of 40 PC), output status shows green and doesn't display any log. Setup the mail control as given in Note 1756674 - WMTA output shows as processed but no transfer order was created. Still no mail notification is triggered for the error

Any inputs in this regard are highly appreciated

Thank you,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya

Could you please check the setting for "Do not write processing log" as highlighted in the below screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Manish for your reply

That is 'Un-checked'. That's how I was expecting the log to be created. But Message Output says 'No Log exists'

Regards,

Surya

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

In that case i will suggest to take the help from Development team to find the root cause

Based on my experience FM : NAST_PROTOCOL_UPDATE responsible to update the processing log you can ask them to check whether this FM is getting called or not upon processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Manish.

Tell me one thing. Does that trigger any mail notifications for such a scenario? Am wondering inspite of having the configuration for mail trigger, nothing is happening.

Thanks

Surya

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Never tried that with mail message earlier i will check tomorrow when i will have system access and let u know