cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO confrimed without storage bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I'm facing new problem with automatic transfer orders were made after incoming goods reciept. Some transfer orders got confirmed without storage bin, can anybody tell the reason????? due to that when I cancelled the material document with movement type 102 that quantity remains open.

Regards

Mihir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what happens if you select the INT stock line in LS26 and click the button for "bin stock" ?

I assume based on the description that INT is just another interim storage.

Is this the first time that you try this process, or do you have an evidence that it worked before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

when I select the stock line and click on "bin stock" it goes to next screen and showing storage bin BLANK. that's true INT is interim storage and the process working since 1 year.

It just happened for this particular only and due to that system has generated seperate TO for this item line, rest of the item lines of the TR processed successfully by another TO.

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What storage bin do you expect  in the second interim storage type.

Usually you have dynamic bins e.g. the purchase order number as bin in storage type 902. And this is defined in the movement type customizing.

From here you usually go into the final bin, which is a physical bin with a real name.

Do you want a dynamic bin in the second interim, or did you define fixed bins?

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share the screens with your settings for movement types 101 and 102 in WM.

OLML => Warehouse management => Activities => Transfers => Define movement types

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

yea, i hve dynamic bin for 902 and then fixed bin, but this time it went to INT storage and got confrimed without BIN

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry to update you all, It got resolved with the help of SAP

Regards,

Mihir Patel

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share how? Did you get an OSS note?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jurgen,

Actually, SAP has udpated the missing storage bin with the dummy one in the table and it got worked

Regards,

Mihir Patel

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mihir,

Could you please share the screen of WM Detail from the Material document also the screen of Transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

material document - MM movement type 101

LS26