cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in MDGC Workflow "Error when processing node '0000000417' (ParForEach index 000000)"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have configured the standard MDG 7.0 Customers ( ERP UI) and testing the Create Customer CR process .

After creating the change request for Create ERP Customer (Parallel workflow, CR TYPE - CUSTL1P2), the CR goes to status "To be considered and approved" .

The workflow used by the CR CUSTL1P2 is WS54400001  and I have executed the bindings.

Standard workflow settings have been completed ( we are able to approve materials CR's) including MDG Org structures.Any idea on why I am not able to approve the change requests.

We have also maintained Get_Agents  in addition to the " DT_USER_AGT_GRP_CUSTL1P2" configuration above.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the workflow log, display the container content of the failed workflow step. Then, using those values, try to execute the method of that step in SWO1 or SE24 (depending on whether it is a BOR or a CL). This will help you identify the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

I am not sure how to display the container content and execute that method.

I was able to export the container content to a file . The file says activation error , but I did not get any activation error while activating the BRF+ tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, in the second screenshot above, you should expand the tree until you find the exact step that is failing.

Second, the workflow log is displayed in transaction SWI1. There you can display the container content. When you double-click the failed step, you can display the task ID using menu option: Extras --> Technical Data. The task ID should be something like TSnnnnn. Use that ID in transaction PFTC to display the method behind it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

I am seeing this error "

Object FLOWITEM method EXECUTE cannot be executed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the screenshot, you can see that it is complaining about agent assignment. It is not able to find a proper agent for the step. Simulate rule AC75700139 in transaction PFAC with the same values passed to the step in the workflow log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

I have 2 questions

1.I was able to approve the CR after assigning a position instead of AC rule . Not sure why it was not finding the get_agent table . How do I make sure it is looking for AC rule ? Do I need to manually do the bindings , I did them automatically.

2. I am unable to find the customer in XD03 or KNA1 table after the CR was approved . But I am able to find the Business Partner in the BP transaction . Do you think since this is  a ERP UI , we will only see this in ECC ?

BP role was mapped to FLCU01 for customers , similarly for vendors it was mapped to FLVN01.

FYI .. the CR was created in Hub and has not been replicated to ECC yet.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where did you assign the position instead of the AC rule?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assigned them in the workflow step of Agent Determination in swdd.

Any comments on my other question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, you modified the standard workflow template. You should not do that. This workflow template is generic enough and you should follow the configuration guidelines on how to assign agents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

But if I use the AC rule and have the agent determination by rule based , it is throwing the "No match found for the given agent" . Do you think the issue might be with the Bindings in the workflow . I was doing automatic bindings .

I also maintained the Get_Agents using "Assign processor to CR step number in BRFplus for Customer" and also maintained the decision table  "DT_USER_AGT_GRP_CUSTL1P2"  using the "configure rule based workflow" .

Did I miss any required steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, you should not even bother about modifying the standard workflow template. The "No match found for the given agent" error is not because the rule is wrong. It is because the configuration is incomplete. Once the user assignment is done correctly, the rule will return the correct agents. I suggest that you read the documentation of the configuration node in MDGIMG to help you understand how to configure the agent assignment.

Answers (0)