cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Enterprise Service Repository and Intergration Directory in SAP PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am unable to open Enterprise Service Repository and Integration Directory in SAP PI. The error displayed while opening the tools is "Can not find Message File". I have tried installing Java versions from 1.5 to 1.7 .Also all the Host and Services files entry are correctly pasted in drivers--> etc--> folder. But still the problem persists... Would request you help me on this so that i can start my work. Please find the below error screen shot... Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

Prashanth Bharadwaj.Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sateesh437
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you try Re-installing the Java, this will solve the issue.

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth, Have you tried removing all instances of Java in your machine and install a fresh one? JDK 1.7_65

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per your previous conversation,If java is installed properly a pop up window will be opened. I have typed JAVAWS in run command. Please the below screen shot. Even the problem persists.. Kindly help. Thanks a lot in advance

Best Regards,

Prashanth Bharadwaj.Ch

former_member189420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

You need to follow what N J suggested. Run the command "javaws -viewer". Clear all the cache and delete temporary files.

Cheers,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Still the same problem persists. I have done all. Kindly help... .. Thanks a lot in advance

Best Regards,

Prashanth Bharadwaj.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is your java installation problem. type "javaws" in run command and if your java webstart installed properly, it will open a popup window.

goto Run -> javaws -viewer. check the java versions and check if the "enabled" is check.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check for the suggested solution the below thread.

Java Web Start cannot find message file | 123bbcollaborate

If that doesn't solve, uninstall all the existing versions of Java and re install 1.7 either 32bit/64bit depending on your OS.

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uninstall java and install Jre 6 update 20/21/31/45 and see if it works.

Regards,

Vikas