Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Integration with Sucess Factors

sandip_hole
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guyz,

We are integrating HCM with SFSF via PI 7.31 for the Recruiting solution using the SAP provided integration content.(SFIHCM01, SFIHCM02)

Reference-

We have done the testing successfully on UAT, on Production as well its running good. but for one scenario we are getting error for few of the message triggered from the SAP.

For the outbound interface the request messages is failed in receiver adapter with below error.

MP: exception caught with cause java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method javax.xml.namespace.QName.getNamespaceURI() of an object loaded from local variable 'faultcode'

There are some successful message for the same interface. Not quite sure if issue with data. For data related issue (mandatory fields) we are getting fault message response from SFSF but not in this case.

Did anyone came across such error?

Regards,

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you help me? Thank you!!

I had been testing the following service in Soap UI from Successfactors certificate:

- SFSFSessionHandlingLoginQueryResult.

The error in Soap UI:

<SOAP:Body>

<SOAP:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>

<detail>

<s:SystemError xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0">

<context>XIAdapter</context>

<code>ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION</code>

<text>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: Mapping failed

at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.SOAPHandler.processSOAPtoXMB(SOAPHandler.java:773)

at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost(MessageServlet.java:530)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:754)

I had verified the mapping and I didn't find any error... Have you ever seen that? Could you help me to solve this problem?

Thank you!