cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account is linked to Quota arrangement usage setting ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

working in a worldwide company i'm triing to get the différents sites working the same way with SAP.

while modifying some master data on components,  and then creatin sales order VA01 link to it.

we are facing issue on the billing operation which did not occurs before we change the master data.

G/L account not defined.

any idea on this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes that's true that i gave few détails.

in the meantime I figure out what was the issue but still cannot fix it.

while creating a sales order , I want the Customer stock to be link to the fabrication order.

for that it's the strategy group "Z2" which is use in one of our site to assure so.

the issue seems that this strategy group is not assigned to the over plant and so it is creating a missing infomration for the G/L account.

updating strategy group for a site is waht i don't know how to do.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your requirement is not cleared and I couldnt understand anything. If you are talking about multiple cites and having one billing document type for all but there are different GLs for different cites then you have to make unified GLs for all cites. I dont know this is correct or not. If you explain your requirement with some example then that would be easy for us to understand and suggest you some solution.

Thank$