Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND IDoc does not change status of document to "ITN Received"

SSR
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am pretty new to GTS area and am stuck processing a /SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND Idoc that does not change the status of the document to "ITN Received". The document is stuck in "In Process". Any pointers on what I should be doing or what I may be missing?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Which country?  Which Legal Regulation?  Which Message Type?  What does "ITN Received" mean?  What do you mean by "the document is stuck"?

Please provide much more information - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

SSR
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

The legal regulation is SG.

This is what we are trying to do - we are upgrading to GTS 10.1 and I am processing an incoming IDoc (type /SAPSLL/CCECUS02 of /SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND) to process an AED document. The Idoc is processed successfully, but when I check the status of the document in /SAPSLL/CL_CP_CUS_EX, the document is still shown as "In Process" under AED Export Pre-Declaration.

In the older version of GTS that we have, the document moves to "ITN Received".

I apologize for not using the correct jargon while explaining. I am new to this area and am still trying to learn my way around the system.

Thanks.

Regards,

Shyam

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Legal Regulation 'SG' doesn't exist in the standard system.  I guess you've somehow implemented Customs messaging for Singapore?  Since that's presumably a project solution, you should check with whoever created it.

If you could let us know the Message ID assigned to the inbound message  (for example, the "release" message in Germany is 'CURREL'), we could try to work out what's changed in the standard inbound code between your old version (what is that, by the way?) and GTS 10.1.

Regards,

Dave