Explorer
0 Kudos

Currently, our customer is deploying our v1.3 app released
from Fiori wave5.  The UI5 version is 1.22.3 on their system. they have
two issues listed as below.

1. When
    creating tile in LPD, there is an 404 error:

2014-08-05 17:53:26 Error (404, Not Found) in OData response for PUT
"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/PageChipInstances(pageId='X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3AZLPD',instanceId='EPYWU4RSOY4VXXQ2NUQ64MJ82')":
HTTP request failed

Details: Ressource PageChipInstance not found. -
{"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/PageChipInstances(pageId='X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3AZLPD',instanceId='EPYWU4RSOY4VXXQ2NUQ64MJ82')","statusCode":404,"statusText":"Not
Found","headers":[],"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"SY/530\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"de\",\"value\":\"Ressource
PageChipInstance nicht
gefunden.\"},\"innererror\":{\"transactionid\":\"53E0279D84881E40E10080000A110145\",\"timestamp\":\"\",\"Error_Resolution\":{\"SAP_Transaction\":\"\",\"SAP_Note\":\"\"},\"errordetails\":[{\"code\":\"/UI2/CX_RUNTIME\",\"message\":\"Ressource
PageChipInstance nicht
gefunden.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"},{\"code\":\"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION\",\"message\":\"Ressource
für Segment \\\"PageChipInstance\\\"
nicht
gefunden.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"}]}}}"}
sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

1. When
    creating new catalog, there is an 404 error:

2014-08-05 17:18:38 Error (404, Not Found) in OData response for GET
"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/Pages('X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3AZZZTest')?$expand=Bags/Properties,PageChipInstances/Chip/ChipBags/ChipProperties,PageChipInstances/RemoteCatalog,PageChipInstances/ChipInstanceBags/ChipInstanceProperties":
HTTP request failed

Details: Ressource Page not found. -
{"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/Pages('X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3AZZZTest')?$expand=Bags/Properties,PageChipInstances/Chip/ChipBags/ChipProperties,PageChipInstances/RemoteCatalog,PageChipInstances/ChipInstanceBags/ChipInstanceProperties","statusCode":404,"statusText":"Not
Found","headers":[],"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"SY/530\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"de\",\"value\":\"Ressource
Page nicht
gefunden.\"},\"innererror\":{\"transactionid\":\"53E0252084881E40E10080000A110145\",\"timestamp\":\"\",\"Error_Resolution\":{\"SAP_Transaction\":\"\",\"SAP_Note\":\"\"},\"errordetails\":[{\"code\":\"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION\",\"message\":\"Ressource
Page nicht
gefunden.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"}]}}}"}
sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

It seems
the services are not available or something missing. The background ist hat
customer has a working env for lower version and then they are upgrading to
latest release. Would you be able to help us on the issues?

regards,

Steven

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193103
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Have you get any solution for this issue??? I m also facing the same issue.. Please share if you have found something regarding this..

Thanks

Himadri

steven_chen2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Himadri,

The customer fixed it somehow on their side and they said it's an installation issue. I don't have detail since the consultant did the work. I suggest you check/restart those services in SCIF.

regards,

Steven

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

I think transport request is not assigned. Please select the setting icon at right top and check the transport request.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

steven_chen2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I checked that. they are doing customization. they use local objects and no need for transport.

regards,

Steven

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Please test it when transport is assigned. I think it will work.

Regards, Masa

steven_chen2
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks Masa. they don't have another system. they are making the change on testing system. do you think they really need a dummy transport request in this case?

regards,

steven

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

I had similar issue before. Go to SE11 and create a customizing request.

Technically creating a tile or catalog is creating a customizing entry.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I am also facing the same issue. After creating a Target Mapping tile for our custom application, when I save I get the below error :

Configuration changes not saved for tile 'Target Mapping'

Error (404, Not Found) in OData response for PUT "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/PageChipInstances(pageId='X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3Aicch_report',instanceId='00O2THPMYBCTODLKRWF1EBX3F')": HTTP request failed Details: Resource PageChipInstance not found.

I assigned a customizing transport as suggest in your response and saved again, but that did not help either.

The surprising thing is, when our basis consultant (who has SAP_ALL) saves the tiles, he can save them. This tells me that all the necessary services to create/save the tiles are active.

We have tried to trace my userid for missing authorizations - but none was found.

Not sure what is causing the error when I save the tile..

Regards

Kalpana

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

It seems authorization issue. You can use the transaction ST01.

Regards, Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I get the below error when I try to execure SAP Fiori Launchpad Designer through SPRO.

Error (404, Not Found) in OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/TRANSPORT/CustomizingRequests?$filter=isDefaultRequest%20eq%20true": HTTP request failed

Appreciate if you could help with this issue.

Thanks,

Srini

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Please create a new discussion. Start a discussion.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

What app or apps are they having problems with?  Also what version of Launchpad (or is it Launchpage) in installed.

Thanks, Mike

steven_chen2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

the apps are Lookup Product and Adjust Stock for retail (SWC:UIRT401). The launchpad version, not sure. do you know how to find it out? the UI5 version is 1.22.3.