cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying ERP Sales orders in CRM ISU BOL Tree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to display ERP Sales orders of a BP in the CRM Web UI  ISU BOL Tree.

We are using CRM 7.0 EHP3. The Genil Component for ISU BOL Tree is IUICALL.

Is there any relation/object which can give the list of ERP Sales orders for a BP.

I have tried with Genil Component ERP and query ERPQORDER, but it's not returning any orders for the given BP even the orders are available in ERP.

Can you please suggest whether I need to do any configuration wrt RFC set up to get ERP data ?

Also please suggest what are the prerequisites to be followed to access the ERP Sales Order data from CRM.

Thanks

Jayasri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasri,

The ERP RFC connection is maintained in the ERP profile assigned to your Business Role (see function profile ERP_SALES_ORDER).

The ERP profile (including die RFC connection assignment) is defined in IMG activity "Define Profiles for ERP Sales Transactions" (IMG->CRM->Transactions->Settings for ERP Transactions Maintained via CRM).

Kind regards,

Christian

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Christian:

Is there a view where they might be shown outside of the bol tree?  Identify/confirm is already loaded with very important data - but this is still relevant to a user (as well as sales billing documents) and would be valuable in a view which could be added to an overview...

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

There's a business partner UI component BP_ERPBT offering a list of ERP sales orders which is embedded into the standard business partner overview page (BP_HEAD/BPHEADOverview).
I think the BP_ERPBT view could be integrated also into IC overview pages.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for reply. We have maintained RFC for this profile already, still we are not able to get the ERP Orders. when I debugged, I found CL_CRM_ERP_IL=>GV_RFC  is not holding the RFC value, so the RFC FM is not executing itself while searching for ERP Orders.

Again another main question is, is there any relation in IUICALL component directly to get ERP Orders or should I load ERP Component in the BOL Tree class and get the ERP Data ?

Thanks

Jayasri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasri,

Unfortunately there is no relation from BP to the ERP sales orders afaik. So the tree node implementation class is the place where you can execute the query.

The RFC destination stored in CL_CRM_ERP_IL=>GV_RFC is determined in method
CL_CRM_IC_ERP_SERVICE=>CLASS_CONSTRUCTOR(). Here in line 9 the current ERP sales order profile is determined (based on the business role) an in line 12 the profile data is read from the database (and stored in class attribute GS_ERPPROF-RFCDEST). Please set a break-point in this method to check why the destination is not retrieved correctly.

A possible reason is that your business role might not have the correct profile assignment or that the business role profile is not maintained at the point of time where CL_CRM_IC_ERP_SERVICE=>CLASS_CONSTRUCTOR() is invoked (like in the test environment or in BOL browser).

If the RFC connection is not available or the connected system is not valid ERP system (function SLS_LORD_MAINTAIN_EXIT is a prerequisite in ERP), the RFC destination is not considered. You can set break-points in methods CL_CRM_IC_ERP_SERVICE=>GET_RFC_DEST() and CL_CRM_ERP_IL=>CLASS_CONSTRUCTOR() to analyze the validation.

Kind regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks a lot for response.

I have debugged in the CLASS_CONSTRUCTOR method and found that we have missed out maintaining entries in CRMV_IC_PROFS view. Now , I can see  that RFC variable  is set up and the data is  coming from ERPQORDER query while checking in BOL Browser. Thanks a lot, this has helped us.

Regards

Jayasri

Answers (0)