cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to RFC async

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Requirement is from one DB through JDBC adapter send multiple row to ECC through RFC at a time.

Is it possible to send multiple data through JDBC sender channel through SAP PI?

Example,

Emp IDEmp NameEmp PhStatus
123aaa444N
124bbb555N
125ccc666N
126ddd777N

Thanks,

Arthita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arhita,

You have an example of  sender jdbc usage in the Riyaz blogsite SAP PI Adapter Series: JDBC Adapter Configuration

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Yes,JDBC sender channel easily fetch multiple rows.

But now I'm facing another issue, Actually I'm using same RFC for tow different scenario and create this tow different scenario in different namespace as per suggestion,

Now facing error,

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

Already, refresh the CAP full cache  and activate created objects.

Any suggestion ? What should do?

Thanks,

Arthita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you using XPATH conditions in receiver determination ?

Seems no receiver is matching the conditions for the input payload you have taken .

Regards

Venkat

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arthita, Do you have multiple operations/receivers in your RD? Try http://scn.sap.com/thread/3241554 ICYMI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No,I'm not using multiple operation/receiver in RD. But I'm using same RFC for to interface in different name space.

1st scenario is RFC to JDBC async, which is working fine.

2nd scenario is JDBC to RFC async, for which facing the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you provide the RFC structure. and please check whether you have mapped DB structure to Response structure of that RFC  or not.

BR,

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My second scenario also a async.

PFB the SS for reference.

1st part CHECK_DATA using for one scenario where  RFC is Receiver

2nd part INSERT_DATA using for another scenario where RFC is Sender (that interface is working fine).

Please suggest.

Another confusion is, for RFC async receiver need to create any destination in PI side like RFC sender?

Thanks,

Arthita  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another confusion is, for RFC async receiver need to create any destination in PI side like RFC sender?

NO.

you have to create RFC Destination (Type T) in Target ECC  with a unique program ID . that program ID should maintain in the Receiver RFC Adapter. refer the following link:

XI/PI: Understanding the RFC Adapter

Also share the SS of mapping.

BR,

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos
you have to create RFC Destination (Type T) in Target ECC  with a unique program ID . that program ID should maintain in the Receiver RFC Adapter. refer the following link:

For Sender RFC adapter one filed is there but where should I mentioned program ID in Receiver RFC adapter?Please clarify.

PFA the SS for mapping.

Thanks,

Arthita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plese ignore my previous reply you don't have do any additional config. in PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nop... Resolved that issue.

Now another problem is arrived.

Both channel are successful and receiver channel showing proper payload but no data populated in ECC table through RFC.

Any suggesation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arthita,

Check is there any message stuck in queue (SMQ1/SMQ2). Also check is there any dump in ST22,SLG1 logs in your ECC systems.

Please check this link

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go through the following thread might be helpful :

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2006116

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible.

In general ,will have one column named status in sender d/b after reading the records from d/b using select query in channel,PI will update those records status some thing like Y or processed .

If you dont want to update back in the Update SQL Statement put <TEST>

Create the d/b structure like below

EMPRecords 0..unbound

EMPID

EMPNAME

EMPPhone

Status

Regards

Venkat